The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust (WBVT) works in partnership with the Wiltshire Police to provide a home security service and online safety service for over 60s, 18+ with a registered disability and victims of domestic abuse throughout Wiltshire and Swindon. The charity funds the operation of three Bobby vans that provide mobile workshops for Bobby operators to secure homes whilst the team of Stay Safe Online Volunteers offer one to one home visits and community talks on online safety.
During the present Covid-19 restrictions the Stay Safe Online team are only able to offer video/telephone calls.
For the latest news check the Blog section of our website, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Trust strives to help people in Wiltshire and Swindon by:
- Improving security of domestic premises occupied by the elderly and vulnerable to prevent burglary, hate crime and domestic abuse;
- Reducing incidence of repeat burglary and re-victimisation;
- Promoting awareness of fire safety, detection and prevention;
- Offering reassurance and advice on crime reduction, and sign-posting other agencies that may be of assistance to clients’ particular needs; and,
- Providing practical skills and advice to help prevent online fraud.
The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust is kindly supported by:
The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust works in partnership with: