The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust (WBVT) works in partnership with the Wiltshire Police to provide a home security service for elderly, vulnerable and disadvantaged people throughout Wiltshire. The charity funds the operation of two Bobby vans that provide mobile workshops for Bobby operators. Our new team of Stay Safe Online Volunteers also offer advice on keeping safe online. For our latest news check the Blog section of our website, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Registered Charity No. 1153790
The Trust strives to help people in Wiltshire and Swindon by:
- Improving security of domestic premises occupied by the elderly, vulnerable to prevent burglary, hate crime and domestic abuse;
- Reducing incidence of repeat burglary and re-victimisation;
- Promoting awareness of fire safety, detection and prevention;
- Offering reassurance and advice on crime reduction, and sign-posting other agencies that may be of assistance to clients’ particular needs; and,
- Providing practical skills and advice to help prevent online fraud.
KINDLY SUPPORTED BY